An auto transmission service helps to keep your automatic transmission shifting easily. Alpheys Garage are Cranbourne’s transmission specialists.
We give just the right amount of TLC to keep your car transmission functioning properly.
What are the warning signs that your transmission is about to play up?
- You should never feel a jerk when your car changes gear
- It slip out of gear by itself
- There should be no fluid leaks
- Your transmission makes a strange humming sound
Topping up the transmission fluid can help but to protect your transmission from damage it should be serviced regularly.
Don’t wait for your transmission to play up because repairs can be costly. A little bit of TLC on a regular basis will help your automatic transmission perform well and last longer.
An automatic transmission service includes:
- Drain and replace transmission fluid
- Replace transmission filter
- Check and adjust bands if required
- Check kick down cable and adjust as required
- General operation inspection
- Most vehicles covered.
How long is it since your transmission was serviced?
Book an auto transmission service today and save your poor old gear box.
Call 03 5995 9568.