The team at Alpheys Garage just loves taking care of your car and we will keep your minor car service quick, thorough and hassle free.
Most car manufacturers recommend giving your car a minor service every 6 months or 10,000kms. This helps us keep an eye on the wear and tear on your car so we can keep it running smoothly and safely for you for years to come.
A minor service includes, but is not limited to:
- changing of engine oil and filter
- check and top up of all fluid levels
- check lights and operation of all controls
- check and adjust brakes as required
- check tyres and adjust pressures as required
- fit new air filter and wiper inserts as required
- full safety inspection
At the end of the service we will give you an itemised list of what we have done (and we’ll tell you why it needed to be done, too.)
We will also give you a list of the things that are likely to need looking at in the near future. That helps you understand your car better and you can choose when these things will be fixed.
Remember – a little bit of car care goes a long way.
Talk to Sue about booking your car in for a minor service. You are welcome to wait and sip a nice, hot coffee while we work.
Call 03 5995 9568.